• The nursery operates during term time only.
• Sessions must be booked in advance for each half term period. Parents are invoiced each half
term for these booked sessions. It may be possible to add occasional extra sessions on an ad
hoc basis if we have availability.
• Grant funding is available for all children from the term following their 3rd birthday. Please
speak to Angela our administrator for details. Are you eligble for EYPP Click here.
• Grant funding is available for eligible 2 year olds. Please speak to Angela to check
• Absence through sickness/holidays still requires payment, as that child's place is kept
open for their return.
• Children are welcome at the Old School House Nursery from 18 months and we encourage
children and their parents to visit us and familiarise themselves with the setting and the
routine of the nursery. We offer a free taster session to any child and parent who wish to
find out more about the nursery.
• Our policies are reviewed each year. To download a copy our policies, please click here
• We are a registered charity, no. 1068289
Not sure whether you qualify for the 30 hours FREE childcare in September then check out the website –
Morning with lunch
Session Times & Fees
(effective from Sept 2018)
Please note we have a late collection fee of £15 to cover staffing costs should you be late to collect your child.
To download our registration form, please click here
Snack Fee (voluntary donation)
£2.30 plus 70p handling charge
£5.00 (per term)